Philosophical trends have multiplied in the course of history, showing the richness of the various rigorous, sapiential searches for truth, academic institutions, a suitable philosophical formation must involve both intellectual “habitus” (plural) and contents.SIU matches with the sloghan: "In dust, you conquer !".
Sapientia 's Principle
1. SIU provide academic freedom in research and teaching is the fundamental principle of university life.
2. SIU is international online university at every level academic and professional knowledge and skills for coping with the complex problems of today’s world.
Key Of Success
People want to know which platform to use. Which course tools are best. How to best host videos, or Webinars, or eBooks, or …. name your product of choice..
Campus on a tour designed for prospective graduate and professional students. You will see how our university like, facilities, studenst and life in this university. Meet our graduate admissions representative to learn more about our graduate programs and decide what it the best for you.
Once you are ready to apply, follow the steps below. 1. Complete the online application form Apply for a course through its dedicated course page. You can also apply to study our modules individually in many cases. 2. Submit the application form Remember to attach any available documents we need and if applicable pay any application fee. We won't be able to process your application fully until we have received everything we need. However, you can still apply whilst you gather outstanding documentation. We will then write to you requesting this evidence. To apply for your prior learning to be accredited, please complete the relevant section on the application form. http://www.sapiuedu.us/about.php?info=58 3. Await our response We acknowledge your application by email within 24 hours. This includes a student reference number in case you need to contact us about your application. 4. Register online and pay course fees You have until the registration deadline to accept an offer and pay your initial fees. We send you your study materials as soon as they become available.
Mode of Study Candidates registered for a Postgraduate Diploma shall carry out studies by coursework, examinations and independent study. Mode of delivery (Thesis/CourseWork and Dissertations) Coursework Evaluation for Master's Degree
1) Candidates registered for a coursework and dissertation programme shall do coursework examinations following assessment procedures approved by the relevant Faculties/Institutes.
2) The coursework portion shall consist of a minimum of 6 units of postgraduate courses including all the core courses, specified by each Faculty. The courses may be taken by distance from the SIU or from any other approved institution. Candidates whose first degree is considered deficient may be required to take one or more undergraduate courses in addition to the minimum postgraduate requirements.
3) Candidates shall be allowed to proceed with the dissertation research phase of the Masterâ€™s programme provided they have less than 3 courses remaining to complete the course work part. Before they can graduate the candidates must successfully complete the entire coursework part with a mean overall grade of â€˜Bâ€™ in all courses designated for the respective degree programmes.
4) The pass mark for both core and elective courses shall be a 'B' grade average. Candidates whose average pass is below the indicated average grade above, in not more than two required courses, shall be required to do supplementary examinations in the subjects failed if the overall GPA is at least 3.0. The maximum grade for a course that has been supplemented shall be a B.
5) Candidates whose overall grade point average is below a 'B' in the coursework part shall be discontinued from studies.
6) A candidate failing in not more than two papers and has a GPA of 3.0 or more, shall be required to do supplementary examination.
7) Candidates failing supplementary examinations shall be discontinued from studies.
8) Before commencing research for dissertation, a candidate shall submit for final approval by the Faculty Board a concise proposal of the research. The Faculty Board at its discretion may decline to approve the proposal or recommend revision if: â€¢ In its opinion it is unsuitable in contents â€¢ The conditions under which the candidate proposes to work are unsatisfactory.
9) All cases of alleged examination irregularities shall be referred to the Postgraduate Studies Committee of Senate and Senate. The Committee shall have powers of summoning students and members of staff as it deems necessary. The Committee shall submit a report of its findings and recommendations to Senate for approval, prior to any action. Any Candidate who shall be shown to have cheated in any part of the examination shall be discontinued from studies.
10) A candidate who is discontinued cannot apply for admission for the same course before three years have elapsed.
Address: 16192 Coastal Highway, Lewes, DE 19958, Sussex (USA)
Phone: +1 613 889 4023